INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR YOUR BEST FRIENDS

BEST INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS  CAPTION IN ENGLISH 2020 .


1. One friend can change your whole life. I know (name) did. 

( BEST INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS )


2. Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.


3. Someday, you’ll need some support in your life, and I promise I’ll be right by          your side.


4. Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.


5. Best friend: one million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred            shared secrets.


6. Nothing could ever replace my best friend.


7. Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get.


8. Frankly, I can’t imagine not being around someone as amazing as you.


9. Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie              down  and listen for awhile.


10. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still            have the best time.


11. Friends come and go. Best friends will always find their way back.


12. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.


13. Best friends are the people in your life
that make you laugh louder, smile              brighter, and live better.


14. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.


15. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the                world to me and I love you.


( INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS IN ENGLISH )



BEST INSTA CAPTION FOR FRIENDS


16. When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look            beside you and your best friend will be there.


17. Friends until the very end—and then some.


18. Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.


19. Real friends get respected, treated, and loved like family.


20. Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie            down and listen for awhile.


21. A best friend is like a four-leafed clover: hard to find and lucky to have.


22. Best friends are those who share your problems so you don’t have to go              through them alone.


23. A best friend is like a four-leafed clover: hard to find and lucky to have.


24. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.


25. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the                world to me and I love you.

( CAPTION FOR FRIENDS IN ENGLISH )

26. 
As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.


27. Respect those friends who find time for you in their busy schedule. But really love those friends who never see their schedule when you need them.


28. Good times + crazy friends = Amazing moments


29. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.


30. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.


31. Don’t allow the grass to grow on the path of friendship.


32. True friends never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.


33. Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!


34. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.


35. Meet my Partner in Crime!

( INSTA CAPTION FOR FRIENDS )



36. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.


37. You are my sunshine on a rainy day.


38. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.


39. I don’t even need to ask. I got you!


40. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

 
41. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.


42. Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need!


43. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.


44. The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship.


45. Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.

( INSTA CAPTION FOR YOUR BFF )


46. Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!


47. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you and proved it.


48. A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly crack.


49. In life we never lose friends, we only know the true one is


50. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.


51. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.


52. A friend to all is a friend to none.


53. I am not lazy, I am just on save energy mode.


54. Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!


55. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
( BEST INSTA CAPTION FOR FRIENDS )


56. We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.


57. What do you call a bear with no ears? EARS!


58. If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.


59. Friends come and go. So does a best friend, but a best friend will always find their way back.


60. Folks, I don’t trust children. They’re here to replace us.


61. During the day I didn’t believe in ghosts. At night I become a bit more open-minded.


62. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.


63. The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.


64. Seeing a spider in my room isn’t scary. It’s scary when it disappears.


65. We all have that one friend who never learned how to whisper.

( INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS )


66. Don’t interrupt someone working intently on a puzzle. Chances are, you’ll hear some crosswords.


67. I tried to embrace my inner child today and the little asshole bit me.


68. Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.


69. Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But that gets boring really fast. So I go back to being normal!


70. Wine is always the answer. What was the question again?


71. A real friend is like an angel who warms you by her presence and remembers you in her prayers.


72. Overpack. It’s why suitcases have wheels now.


73. The magic of the SEAson.


74. Don’t give up on your dreams. keep sleeping.


75. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

( 80+ INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS )


76. es, yes yes, you are allowed to have other friends. You just have to love me more


77. Just remember if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English


78. Friends pop out of nowhere and make your life great.


79. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.


80. Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.



Post a Comment

Featured Post