FUNNY INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS

50 Funny Quotes About Friendship To Use In Your Next Instagram Captions |  Most funny instagram caption for your best friend in english 2020



1. They say don’t try this at home… so I went to my friend’s home!


2. If you are funny, you are automatically 75% more probable that we are friends. You know, many things change and fade, but sarcasm is forever.


3. If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real


4. We will be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.

Funny Instagram captions for friends


5. When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”


6. Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.


7. Strangers know my innocent side of my personality…Best friends know my dirty, insane side of my personality!


8. There is nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.


9. Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends. 


10. My best friend is a secret FBI agent, he collects all my secrets and reveal to my  parents!


11. I am quiet for the strangers, but insane for my best friends.


12.  Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf, and I don’t speak English.            


13. There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.


14. A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.


15. If you are funny, you are automatically 75% more probable that we are friends. You know, many things change and fade, but sarcasm is forever.


16. True friendship is posting the photo you look good in and I look bad in.


17.  Best friends don’t question you when you show up at the door with a dead body. They just grab a shovel and follow you.


18. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.


19. There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.


20. A big hug from a Small person!


21. Friends are like bras – close to your heart and there to support you!


22. When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”


23. I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.


24. We will be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.


25. My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.


26.  followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.


27. For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.


28. I like hashtags because they look like waffles.


29. Lies I tell myself: Just one more cookie. Just one more movie. Just one more minute. Yet… I wouldn’t call them lies!


30. Best friends don't care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.


31. If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.


32. Friendship is so weird ... You just pick a human you've met and you're Like 'Yep, I like this one' and you just do stuff with them.


33. I was an innocent being once ... then my best friend came along.


34. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up ... after I finish laughing.


35. Good friends don't let you do stupid things ... alone.


36. I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You're my friend, you literally signed up for this.


37. We've been friends for so long I can't remember which one of us is the  bad influence.


38. I think we'll be friends forever because we're too lazy to find new friends.
Funny Instagram captions for friends



39. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.


40. A daughter makes a mother’s life brighter and the mother makes daughter’s life warmer.


41. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.


42. Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.


43. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.


44. There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s love for her daughter and there is nothing more healing than daughter’s gratitude.


45. Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen.


46. Your smile is charming, your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman and above all, you are my daughter.


47. A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts."


48. A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.


49.You’ll always be with me, like a hand print on my heart.


50. Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!



Post a Comment

Featured Post