ONE-LINE INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS .

ONE-LINE INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS | Best COOL , FUNNY CAPTION FOR Your BFF In ENGLISH 2020

1. Friends ‘till the end.

ONE-LINE INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS


2. I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in


3. Every girl needs a boy best friend.


4. I love my crazy best friends.


5. Life is better with true friends.


6. Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.


7. A true friend is one soul in two bodies.


8. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!

INSTA CAPTION FOR FRIENDS


9. I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.


10. You are my sunshine on a rainy day.


11. You’re the Betty to my Veronica.


12. Victoria’s Secret models, we comin’ for your careers.


13. Pizza and you are all I need.


14. Friends who slay together, stay together.


15. Reality called, school’s back, so we hung up.


16. Real queens fix each other’s crowns.


17. On our worst behavior.


18. Life’s too short and so are we.


19. Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.


20. Always better together.


21. Life was meant for best friends and good adventures!


22. I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.


23. Friends become our chosen family!  


24. Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.


25. In squad we trust


26. Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice


27. You’re the Betty to my Veronica (or vice versa).


28. Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice. 


29. Love is beautiful, friendship is better.


30. Meet my Partner in Crime!

ONE-LINE INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS


31. Wine + dinner = winner


32. I value your friend-chip.


33. Very pretty and we sure know how to run things.


34. There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship is FRIENDSHIP!


35. I never let my friends do stupid things…alone!


36. I cannot see heaven being much better than this.


37. You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.


38. You had me at “We’ll make it look like an accident.”


39. Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.


40. I invented a new word: Plagiarism.


41. Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.


42. I’m not perfect, I’m original.


43. I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…


44. The ugly selfie you deleted is the real you. Accept it!


45. What do you think of this look?


46. May your day be as good as taking a perfect selfie on the first try.


47. Things I do in the gym: 20% work-out, 80% selfies!


48. May your day be as good as taking a perfect selfie on the first try.


49. But first, let me take a selfie.


50. Friends who slay together, stay together. 

ONE-LINE INSTAGRAM CAPTION FOR FRIENDS 






Post a Comment

Featured Post